Paros is gifted with countless Sun-drenched beaches. Some are well organized, some are secluded, some are hidden away, but they all have crystal clear waters and each one of them displays unique beauty. Long sandy beaches as well as small isolated bays are close to each other and accessible by car. For the nature enthusiasts there are some beaches that you can explore and take a few minutes’ walk to discover them.
Whether you are a fan of water sports, solitary escapes, wild parties or alternative activities…..on Paros Island you will find beaches that will satisfy all of your desires. Whatever direction the wind blows, you can always find a protected, peaceful beach. You can visit Paros all year around, and you will always find a beach just for you. Under normal weather conditions, you can enjoy your swim in warm sea waters from May until October.
• By the port of Parikia, there is Livadia beach, on the other side is Krios, Martselo, and Agios Fokas beach. Further south, there is Parasporos, Agia Irini, and Voutakos beach.
• By Naousa, the second largest village, you have plenty of options. Kolimbithres beach were you can enjoy the unusual natural landscape with impressive white rock formations, Monasteri, Piperi, Agii Anargiri, Xifara, Lageri, Santa Maria, Damouli and Ambelas beach. Further south, the beaches of Isterni and Ariakas are suitable for lonely visitors
• Nearby Marmara village there is Tsoukalia, Molos and Kalogeros beach with the sediments and the ancient lake, surrounded by red and green clay rocks offers a really effective spa for free
• In Marpissa village, there is Piso Livadi, Logaras, Pounda, Mesada, and Nea Chrysi Akti or New Golden Beach or Tserdakia beach, where is the venue for the Windsurfing World Championship and Blue Dolphin Hotel and restaurant. Boudari, chrysi Akti and Drios are next in line.
• In Aspro Horio village there are Lolantonis and Glifa beaches
• In Angeria village there is Tripiti, Faragas, Aliki, Agios Nikolaos, and Makria Miti beach.